Being a mom is the most demanding job in the world. After all, we’re on the clock 24/7 with no breaks. You might even find that you don’t have much time to beautify yourself after getting the kids up, fed, dressed, off to school or occupied with play. You don’t have to give up on your beauty regimen just because you’re a mom. Instead, get inspired by these simple beauty tips for moms on the go.
1. Wash and moisturize your face. Washing and moisturizing your face every morning will help reduce puffiness and refresh your appearance. Moisturizing daily will also help keep your skin in good condition as you age.
2. Get a great haircut. Talk to your hairdresser about a cut that will be stylish but easy to manage. Ask about products that will make styling and maintenance easier.
3. Use a BB or CC cream with SPF protection. Instead of trying to apply foundation every day, use a BB or CC cream for a polished, natural look. On days when you have more time, you can use your cream as a primer for foundation.
4. Stock up on lip gloss. Lipstick can be messy, but lip gloss is practically mess free. A few simple, shiny shades are all you need to take your lips up a notch.
5. Go for eyelash extensions. Eyelash extensions will eliminate your daily eyelash curling and mascara routine. Plus, you’ll get to enjoy some pampering me time while you get your lashes done.
6. Bathe at night. It can be hard to squeeze a shower in once everyone is up and going, so shower or bathe at night instead. You’ll get to enjoy free time without interruptions.
7. Stay hydrated. Drinking plenty of water is essential to the health of your whole body but especially your skin. Carry a reusable water bottle with you and sip from it throughout the day.
8. Choose healthy snacks. Eat plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables and nuts. Many fruits and vegetables have detoxifying properties, and nuts often contain healthy oils.
9. Invest in an eye brightener. Under eye circles strike all moms from time to time. Eliminate them with an eye brightening fluid or pencil.
10. Protect your nails. Use either a neutral color or clear coat to keep your nails looking good. If you opt for colored polishes, refresh your top coat every few days to make your manicure last.
Busy moms need all the help they can get, these quick and easy beauty tips will have you looking great and on your way fast.