Do you have a passion for the cosmetic industry and want long-term stability? Then come join our growing family of lash stylists at Amazing Lash Studio!
Who we are:
Amazing Lash Studio is dedicated to raising the bar on perfection, lasting beauty, and professionalism in the eyelash extension industry. Our team of specialists are committed to providing exemplary customer service by upholding these values; we practice best-in-class business ethics while promoting integrity, honesty and dedication to the guests. We strive to become the leader in the beauty industry.
We are a rapidly growing national franchise chain and the Austin region is looking for qualified individuals to join the Amazing Lash Studio family. We have job opportunities for a Studio Manager, Lash Stylists, and Lash Consultants. Interested? Send us your resume now by using the contact form on this page!
- Leadership skills; ability to lead team in an organized and efficient way ensuring operations runs smoothly.
- The ability to exceed guest satisfaction and expectations daily.
- Sales oriented and motive to meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Responsible for maintaining professional and impeccable studio environment by managing guest concerns and questions, inventory, associates, and reports.
- Implement structure, policies, and procedures.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Previous experience as a Manager, Receptionist, or Salon Coordinator preferred.
- Previous experience in retail preferred.
- Ability to manage store operations independently.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent conflict resolution and mediation skills.
- Must be proactive and independent thinker and decision-maker.
- Demonstrate ability to embrace changing environments as this position requires flexibility.
- Must have open flexibility to work during peak times. Must work two weekends per month and be able to work open and/or close shifts.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and/or salon software preferred.
- This is a base plus highly compensated bonus position.
Principle Duties for Lash Stylist
- Creates an excellent Studio experience for guests through a friendly and helpful attitude
- Maintains professionalism and cleanliness of lash rooms and common studio areas
- Designs specific eyelash treatments based upon guest’s individual needs
- Performs consecutive professional eyelash extension application sessions
- Upholds the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by state law and the studio’s policies and procedures
- Maintains and seeks knowledge of Amazing Lash’s exclusive product line and services by attending new product and lash care promotions, in-house instruction, and education/training classes
- Understands and promotes Amazing Lash’s service offerings including choice upgrades
- Understands and promotes Amazing Lash’s exclusive retail products for guest’s at-home usage and aftercare
- Provides frequency recommendations and education to members/guests on proper lash aftercare
- Generates new clientele through referral discount program
All Applicants Must Have the Following Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed Esthetician or Cosmetologist – Lash Extension Experience is a PLUS but NOT required
- Must possess a positive, proactive, upbeat and personable attitude
- Must be willing to learn our styles and lash application technique
- Must be customer service oriented and be able to communicate effectively with clients, studio management and sales staff
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights, weekends, and holidays
Principle Duties for Lash Consultant / Sales Associate:
- Provide Gold Standard customer service to all guests
- Maintains professionalism and courtesy at all times
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of treatment rooms, common areas and storage rooms
- Promoting and selling Amazing Lash Membership and retail products to guests
- Answers phone calls, books reservation, and enthusiastically greeting guests
- Desire to learn and adapt to the membership selling process
- Assists in administrative tasks including filing, member folder maintenance and data entry of guest records and surveys
- Various duties as assigned by Studio Management
Top Priorities for Lash Consultants:
- Helps maintains an impeccable clean studio
- Answering phone calls, booking reservations and maintaining fluid operations at the front desk
- Promoting and selling Amazing Lash Memberships and retail products
- Close 25% or greater membership sales
Experience required for Lash Consultants:
- Must be able to work flexible hours including days/nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment. TEAM PLAYER
- Must be customer service oriented and able to utilize effective communication with all guests, studio management and fellow associates
- Sales and customer service experience in service/retail industry